Saturday, February 28, 2009

Amazing Powers

I won't go into detail about each of my dreams lately, but I will give the gist of them...

I've been dreaming about my powers in dreams. They are so amazing. Mainly the ability to see and free spirits that are trapped here. I have the ability to change the weather, or at least divert it, create a protective force field against danger and ghosts/spirits, and the ability to exorcise houses and spaces.. It's like real life, but instead of all these powers being in spells and mostly symbolic in nature, they are very real and very POWERFUL in my dreams. Take last night for example, I had several dreams, some just plain normal, well one just plain normal.. Not interesting... :) But the one that stood out was of me noticing someone with like a spiritual parasite. A white ghost.. Very white and cartoon like.. It had a chain on the person and was feeding on him. I was very panicked by this! So I started exorcising like I always do.. Just wave them away into... Hmm.. That's unfair.. I kind of send them away without knowing if they are good or bad spirits.. Anyway, I started to do this.. Only to find out lots of people have these things feeding on them... Probably even ME!! I fought for a bit, then finally let it go because they seemed be eating something slimy off the people.. Or feeding on it.. And it was their food for life, so they'd never have to start 'eating' the people themselves.. Once I saw that, i woke up briefly, then went back off to sleep feeling no ill will... No disturbance at all..

The entire night was like this. But none of the dreams woke me with a start. I'm still trying to take over my dreams and guide them to a place I want them to go. I'm getting better at it.. :) Maybe it will help me get a handle on things in real life. Maybe...

Jen

No comments: